R.K. Heggie Grain looking to grow the team by hiring a grain merchandiser from the Lethbridge area. If you enjoy talking to farmers, negotiating prices, and building lasting relationships while having a smile on your face, look no further. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, calling producers about selling their grain, visiting farms and feedlots, filling out contracts, and reporting to the marketing manager.
- Agricultural sales experience.
- Provide the expertise required to merchandise grain and feed ingredients in a profitable manner.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and good with numbers.
- Able to learn quickly and take advice.
- Knowledge of the grain trading business.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal guidance.
- Professional attitude.
- Own a valid Canadian driver’s license.
How To Apply